Our intensive weeklong program will give you tools to take your career to a new level, whether you are just starting out or already a seasoned practitioner. Ideal for all athletic trainers, personal trainers, manual/massage therapists, acupuncturists, physical therapists, chiropracters, coaches, and athletes looking to hone their skills in a collaborative, elite-level environment.
YOU WILL LEARN:
• How to apply knowledge base to highly athletic population
• A clinical sports therapy model applied to all-cash practice
• Specific manual therapy skills (as applicable)
• Case studies with top level athletes
• How to improve specific assessment skills
• How to solve your clients’ problems faster and make more money!
Jonathan Pierce, ART Provider / Lead Therapist
A decked-out performance gym, many therapy rooms, a medical grade laser, and newest running analysis system, The LAB at Kinetik, we’ve got you covered..
• Full four-day program of shadowing, daily debriefs with Jonathan, in-office experience with Kinetik team
• Experience other concepts & styles of treatment
• Hard copy handbook/manual
• Four follow-up coaching calls
• Time to workout
All components included in the Therapy-Intensive program
• An extra day of on-site shadowing
• A two-hour business coaching session (topics include sales & intake process, counseling on business plan, culture, team building)
Dates Available: 1/13/20, 2/3/20, 2/10/20, 2/17/20
These are program start dates (Monday). End dates are Thursday or Friday dependent on the course you choose.
Other dates may be available on request, please contact us if you have questions.
I am headed to physical therapy school with the determination and knowledge to do more than just treat symptoms and give ‘protocol’ treatment plans.
- Jake Pham, USC Candidate for DPT, 2022
You name it, we assessed it, and learned from each other what was happening mechanically or not happening mechanically.
- Ciaran Lane, ART Provider