Our intensive weeklong program will give you tools to take your career to a new level, whether you are just starting out or already a seasoned practitioner. Ideal for all athletic trainers, personal trainers, manual/massage therapists, acupuncturists, physical therapists, chiropracters, coaches, and athletes looking to hone their skills in a collaborative, elite-level environment.
YOU WILL LEARN:
• How to apply knowledge base to highly athletic population
• A clinical sports therapy model applied to all-cash practice
• Specific manual therapy skills (as applicable)
• Case studies with top level athletes
• How to improve specific assessment skills
• How to solve your clients’ problems faster and make more money!
Jonathan Pierce, ART Provider / Lead Therapist
A decked-out performance gym, many therapy rooms, a medical grade laser, and newest running analysis system, The LAB at Kinetik, we’ve got you covered..
• Full four-day program of shadowing, daily debriefs with Jonathan, in-office experience with Kinetik team
• Experience other concepts & styles of treatment
• Hard copy handbook/manual
• Four follow-up coaching calls
• Time to workout
All components included in the Therapy-Intensive program
• An extra day of on-site shadowing
• A two-hour business coaching session (topics include sales & intake process, counseling on business plan, culture, team building)
Dates Available: 10/14, 10/21, 10/28, 11/4, 11/11, 11/18, 12/2, 12/9
These are program start dates (Monday). End dates are Thursday or Friday dependent on the course you choose.
I am headed to physical therapy school with the determination and knowledge to do more than just treat symptoms and give ‘protocol’ treatment plans.
- Jake Pham, USC Candidate for DPT, 2022
You name it, we assessed it, and learned from each other what was happening mechanically or not happening mechanically.
- Ciaran Lane, ART Provider