This is a fancy way of saying, “Let’s improve your running form.” Our Qualysis system analysis can help runners learn their natural gait’s strengths and weaknesses. The results will inform our team to help you correct the inconsistencies to improve overall economy for a faster, more efficient stride.
This system can help detect any imbalances or muscle weakness even BEFORE they become patterns that could create injury. This is the best method to keep you training consistently, avoiding painful running, and holding at bay the thing that all runners dread most of all:
injuries requiring time off.
Doesn’t everyone want this result? Improved running economy means you are using less energy to run at any given speed. This comes with an increase in overall performance! For example, if you were to make a 1% gain in your running economy, that would mean almost 2 minutes in a 3:00 marathon! Plus, running more smoothly is actually more fun, as you can feel better while running farther/faster!
1. The athlete runs on a treadmill or rides a bike for 10 minutes; the system records everything in 3D
2. The coach provides initial input and a preliminary web report is presented
3. The coach goes through the results in detail and offers initial recommendations
4. After one hour the test is completed and the athlete receives his/her web report
5. The report displays a range of 30 key parameters for good technique
6. Multiple 3D video recordings allow the athlete to asses his/her own technique
7. Coaching tips to improve the posture and technique are provided
8. The final result is an individual training program, with explanations and videos
9. Using a personal login, the athlete can access all data and further information on the website